Residential Roofing – ONiT Painting & Exteriors is a GAF Certified roofing contractor. This certification ensures that we are routinely trained in the latest installation techniques.
Any homeowner who plans on installing a new roof is probably interested in finding a certified roofing contractor that knows his or her profession and can do it efficiently. Certification is a plus, particularly when it comes to the proper installation of a roof, but many homeowners ready to install or repair a roof may be unaware of the significance of GAF contractors and what is involved in their training and licensing standards. By choosing ONiT Painting & Exteriors, you know your roof will be in good hands.
Our roofing specialists provide exemplary service combined with quality roofing systems. We will thoroughly examine your roof and prepare a comprehensive estimate based on your needs. The experts at ONiT Painting & Exteriors will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you make informed decisions concerning what is best for your structure while staying within your projected budget.
Tips to Keep Your Roof in Top Shape:
Preventative care is vitally important to add life to your roof. Working with a roofing specialist, much like the experts at ONiT Painting & Exteriors, can help you decide what needs to be done to keep your roof in the best shape possible.
Here are a few things you should consider to keep your home safe and free of leaks.
- Install proper ventilation to reduce heat damage due to UV rays.
- Cut back trees that extend beyond your roofline, as these can damage the roof system.
- Repair and replace missing and torn shingles.
- Have ice or snow buildup removed quickly to avoid ice damming.
- Install ice and water shield on eaves to prevent moisture from creeping under the shingles, resulting in rotted decking or soffits.
- Clean any mold or mildew to avoid having it spread and cause further damage.