At ONIT Painting, we recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.We want you to know that you have our commitment to continue to serve you, safely. ONIiT Painting’s mission is to create an extraordinary customer experience while delivering the highest standard of quality and service. This mission will continue to guide us as we respond to this crisis.
We will continue to operate, as we have been classified as an essential business (critical trade) according to Governer Holcomb’s order. ONiT Painting will remain open and ready to serve our customer’s needs to protect their properties’ from the elements. With that said, we have adjusted our Policies & Procedures for workplace and job-site precautions. We are committed to operating safely through this unprecedented time. We’ve implemented our COVID-19 Policy & Procedures for workplace and job-site safety precautions. Our leadership team has reviewed all areas of business operations and constructed the best plan possible to operate safely and effectively through this very challenging situation. Rest assured; we are prepared to serve you.
First and foremost, our plan ensures the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are not permitting access to our office and have made the decision to have employees work remotely. We have the systems and processes established to operate effectively through phone, email, and virtual conferencing. All employees and contractors will practice good hygiene habits and maintain safe distances. We will disinfect surfaces we touch. Employees and contractors who are feeling ill have been instructed to stay home. Customers are asked to notify us if they are feeling ill prior to starting work in their home or business each day we are working. Customer and employee interaction will be limited. Crew size will also be limited to 3 to 5, never allowing more then 10 individuals in an area we are working.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees and customers in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve. Our company was founded on the practice our great communication and customer service–this is still our commitment. We will just need to be a little more creative at this time. Please see below how we plan to keep you safe:
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
The team is encouraged to follow preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Practicing social distancing -keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We are offering on-site and virtual estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- Crew size will be limited to 3-5, never allowing more than 10 individuals at one time.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- We ask that all communication is to be by phone, email, text, and video conference.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov for daily updates.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in ONiT Painting. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.