7525 E 39th St
Provide office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist is the first point of contact for our customers/clients, must answer all incoming calls, direct calls to appropriate employees, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, lead management, scheduling estimates, as well as additional clerical duties.
- Receive all in-coming telephone calls and refer call to the proper person.
- Manage all in-coming leads and input them into the database.
- Schedule all the estimates for territory sales representatives.
- Take accurate telephone messages for personnel as necessary.
- Incoming and Outgoing mail responsibilities
- Manage the reception area and office to maintain professional image.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience: One (2) year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to handle a large volume of phone calls
- Education requirement: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point).
- Positive and welcoming personality.
- Able to multi-task in a high paced work environment.
- Able to set and meet goals.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the team associates.
- High school or equivalent
- Receptionist: 2-3 years