Responsible for various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, greeting visitors, directing appointments, scheduling estimates and project start dates, maintaining office supplies and overall upkeep as well as providing administrative support to Operations Manager. This would be a great first step for someone interested in becoming an Office Manager.
- Lead Management
- Estimate & Project Scheduling
- Receive in-coming calls and refer calls to appropriate contact.
- Take accurate telephone messages for personnel as necessary.
- Incoming and Outgoing mail responsibilities
- Manage the reception area and office to maintain professional image.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
The most important requirement of this position is the capability to genuinely serve our customers on every level, including the ability to enhance customer satisfaction and increase office efficiency. You must be able to positively impact customers and coworkers. We have found that successful candidates have the following work and educational history:
- Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to handle a large volume of phone calls
- Education requirement: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point).
- Positive and welcoming personality.
- Able to multi-task in a high paced work environment.
- Able to set and meet goals.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the team associates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $28,000.00 /year